Thank you for your order of Innovative Spiritwear uniforms and apparel! In order to ensure a complete understanding of our manufacturing, sizing and delivery processes and policies, please review your invoice for accuracy, then read, initial and sign this Apparel Production Confirmation. Please order carefully. Returns and Exchanges are not possible for personalized and custom items.
1. All design art must be approved in writing by fax or e-mail before production can begin.
2. Your Sales Rep will forward your order to the corporate office within 24-48 hours of your fitting, or as soon as all sizes are confirmed. The corporate office will then process an official invoice for payment. Your order will not be in process until after you receive and pay the official invoice. (see Payment and Production Time and Delivery Schedule details, below)
3. For custom designs: I approve Design Option (EX: Opt 4B) (Option # can be found on your Design Art)
1. All orders must be pre-paid in full. No order will be processed until full payment has been received.
2.Purchase Orders will be accepted from schools and school districts that are in good credit standing with One Team Apparel. Please visit oneteamapparel.com for all current ordering policies.
PRODUCTION TIME AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE
1. Production time will begin once a design has been approved and full payment and sizes have been received in the INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR Corporate Office. An Estimated Ship Date (ESD) will be set once this step has been completed.
2. No order can be canceled or changed once it has been entered into production. If additional uniforms or items are needed after this order is processed, a new order can be placed and will be assigned separate production and delivery schedules.
MATCHING PREVIOUS ORDERS OR EXSISTING GARMENTS
1. Please provide a sample of the item(s) to be matched. Label each item clearly with team name and contact information. If matching a previous INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR order, please include the original order number.
2. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR makes every effort to match colors and designs as closely as possible. Although the finest dyes are used in all products, materials and lots may absorb dye to slightly varying degrees and shading differences may occur. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR will apply our current sewing and design standards to all garments which may result in slight manufacturing variances from the garments to be matched. Therefore, INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR cannot guarantee a perfect color or design match.
1. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR garments are manufactured to a standard sizing chart. Measurements are taken of each athlete, or sizing samples are tried on, to determine which standard size will most closely fit. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR uniforms are not manufactured to fit an individual athlete's measurements.
2. You may be ordering for growing athletes so be sure to take this into consideration when selecting sizes.
3. As with any standard-sized garment, some alterations may be necessary for proper fit, and are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR does not alter uniforms.
4. If using INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR Easy Fit sizing samples, please note that there may be small variances in size due to design and braid placement. If in doubt, order a size larger.
SEQUIN, MYSTIC, SPARKLE SPANDEX AND SPECIALTY FABRICS
1. Specialty fabrics used in uniforms such as sequin, mystic and sparkle spandex fabrics require special care. Follow all Care Instructions as listed on the garment and in the INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR catalog and on the INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR website. Failure to do so may result in loss of sequins or other damage.
2. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR is not responsible for sequins falling off.
3. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR does not guarantee colorfastness or shrinkage because of different laundering processes and absorbent qualities of fabric.
4. Embroidery and stitching may become loose after numerous washings or improper care.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
1. INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR guarantees our merchandise against manufacturing defects. We will be happy to correct any workmanship defects if we are notified within 14 days after the ship date. After the fourteen (14) day time frame, any repairs will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
2. Items that are custom-made to your specific requests (color, size, tackle twill lettering, embroidery or printing of any kind) are not returnable or exchangeable.
3. Returns will not be accepted for fabric durability and colorfastness for metallic, mystic, sparkle spandex and sequin materials.
4. Items that have been worn, embroidered, washed, damaged, altered or soiled cannot be returned.
I have read and understand the above policies and the detailed ordering instructions in the INNOVATIVE SPIRITWEAR catalog and agree to adhere to them. I confirm that all details of my order, including colors, fabrics, design details, quantities and sizes are correct.